High Quality and Long Lifespan Injection Molding Plastic Molds
|FOB Price:||US $100 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $100/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: QR-PM006
- Surface Finish Process: Heat Treatment
- Plastic Material: ABS
- Application: Car, Household Appliances, Furniture, Commodity, Electronic, Home Use, Hardware
- Design Software: UG
- Certification: ISO
- Customized: Customized
- Cavity & Core: DIN 1.2316/ DIN 1.2738
- Mouldbase: S50c.Lkm Standard^etc
- Cooling System: Core Baffle Cooling, Cavity Plate Chain
- Gate Type: Pin-Point Gate
- Trademark: QIRUI
- Origin: China
- Shaping Mode: Injection Mould
- Mould Cavity: Multi Cavity
- Process Combination Type: Single-Process Mode
- Runner: Cold Runner, Cold or Hot
- Installation: Fixed
- Standard: HASCO
- Cavity: 1-1,1-2,1-4,Ect
- Material: Steel 45#, 50#, 718, etc
- Mould Accessories: Dme/Hasco Standard...
- Molding Life: 500,000-1,200,000shots
- Plate Mould: 2 or 3 Plates
- Specification: Na
- HS Code: 8480790090
Injection molding is a manufacturing process for producing parts by injecting material into a mold. Injection molding can be performed with a host of materials, including metals, glasses, elastomers, confections, and most commonly thermoplastic and thermosetting polymers. Parts to be injection molded must be very carefully designed to facilitate the molding process.
Injection molding utilizes a ram or screw-type plunger to force molten plastic material into a mold cavity; This solidifies into a shape that has conformed to the contour of the mold.
Injection molding consists of high pressure injection of the raw material into a mold which shapes the polymer into the desired shape Injection molding machines consist of a material hopper, an injection ram or screw-type plunger, and a heating unit. They are also known as presses, they hold the molds in which the components are shaped.
We are specialized in manufacturing Plastic Injection Standard Mold and Customized Mold as per customer's requirement.
Plastic molding injection mold, stamping, deep drawing, blowing Moulds Specifications
Mold standard: HASCO/DME/LKM/Rabourdin/Misumi
Plastic materials: PP, PE, ABS, PVC, PC, PS, PU, PMMA or as per customer requirement
Mould life: 500, 000 shots or as per customer requirement
Cavity no.: 1 x 1.1 x 2, 1 x 4, 1 x 8, 1 x 16, 1 x 32, 1 x 64
Intensive cooling system, optimal air venting, shining polish, advanced mould design, easy to operate
Plastic Injection moulds
Die Casting moulds
Stamping, deep drawing, blowing moulds
(2)Strictly obeys the processing procedure according to customer' s requirements;
(3) Fast delivery of T1 samples.
(4) In-house inejction mould designing available;
Core and Cavity Material:
718, 718H, S136, NAK80, P20, SKD61 etc.
Main Processing Equipment
CNC, Grinding machine, Lathe, Drill Press, EDM center
Pro/engineer, Solidworks, UG, Auto cad.