110V Home Kitchen Appliance Baking Machine Belgium Waffle Maker
- Model NO.: HWB-4000R-120
- Color: Black Base, Stainless Steel Body
- Nweight: 3kg
- Watts: 1300W
- Specification: 450x450x230mm
- HS Code: 8516609000
- Application: Belgian Waffle
- Voltage: 120VAC
- Packaging: Carton
- Trademark: QIRUI
- Origin: China
Professional-style rotating design bakes extra-thick
Belgian waffles in minutes.
Flips 180 to evenly spread batter for waffles that are
Crispy outside and fluffy inside.
Unique dual function base assures convenient
Rotation and locks waffle maker in vertical position for
Countdown timer with digital display
Signals when baking time is up.
How To Use
Before using for the first time, become familiar with the waffle maker features (Fig. A). Wipe the waffle grids with a damp cloth before initial use.
1. Place the unit on the countertop so the timer display is facing towards you and the cover is closed (Fig. B). Plug the cord into an outlet and preheat the waffle maker in the closed position. The signal light will glow (Fig. A). When the unit has reached the correct temperature, the light will go out indicating the unit is ready for use.
Preheat time is short approximately 3 to 5 minutes. During cooking, the light will still go on indicating temperature is being maintained.
Note: When using the waffle maker for the first time, a slight odor or smoking may occur as manufacturing residue burns off. This is normal during initial use.
2. While unit is preheating, prepare waffle batter.
3. Before the first use after the unit has preheated, use a brush or paper towel and apply a light coating of cooking oil to the grids. The oil seasons the grids and thereafter you typically will not need to apply oil. If you find it difficult to remove a waffle, be sure to apply a light coating of cooking oil during your next use.
4. Pour approximately ¾ To 1 cup waffle batter into the center of the bottom waffle grid. The amount of waffle batter needed may vary with the recipe or brand of batter mix used.
5. Set the timer by pressing the button to the desired time. Most waffle recipes will take about 3-4 minutes.
Note: The timer works independently from the unit; It does not turn power to the unit on or off.
6. Close the waffle maker (Fig. D) and while grasping both handles flip the unit over 180 (Fig. 3 and Fig. 6).
7. The waffle maker will beep 30 seconds when the set time has expired. Open the waffle maker and using a fork spear the side of the waffle and lift it from the grids.
8. Repeat steps 4 through 7 for additional waffles.
9. Unplug waffle maker when cooking is completed.